Taylor University Announces Dates for Fall Semester
Taylor University today announced dates for the upcoming 2020 Fall Semester. The new schedule, adjusted from past years due to the pandemic, includes earlier starting and finishing dates, a one-day fall break, and online final exams.
“As we all have observed over the past few months, COVID-19 has disrupted many of our normal routines as we seek to mitigate the spread of the disease,” said Dr. Michael Hammond, Taylor’s Provost and Executive Vice President. “In seeking to keep Taylor University employees and students safe, we have sought to make changes that would have the best opportunity for protecting our community's health and safety while maintaining the heart of our spiritual and educational mission.”
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Commencement (rescheduled from May), August 15
- Students return to campus/campus move-in, August 16-18
- Classes begin at 5:00 pm, August 19
- Classes will be held on Labor Day, September 7
- Fall break, October 5
- Thanksgiving break begins after last class, November 24
- Final exams (virtual), November 30-December 3